Home News February 2006 15th
|Solicitations for May 2006 Projects|
|Below are the solicitations for projects that will debut in May 2006 according to the March 2006 issue of Previews, which will be on sale next Wednesday at a comic book store near you:|
||Kabuki: The Alchemy #7
Written by David Mack
Cover & Art by David Mack
The long-awaited return of Akemi. Kabukiís new role in Akemiís plan is revealed with a twist involving the return of a mysterious character. Itís a new start for Kabuki and the perfect jumping-on issue for new readers! Youíve heard about all the awards. Youíve heard everyone talking about why Kabuki is so amazing and mind-blowing. Now is the chance to see what all the talk is about!
32 pages/All Ages
Previews Product Code: MAR062137
Deady - Volume 4: Big in Japan
by Voltaire & Various
That adorably evil plush toy from another world is back and this time he's taking on the
land of the rising sun! The last book ended with the little rascal on a plane to Tokyo and
once he gets there, Japan will never be the same! This time, Voltaire turns his usual sardonic spin towards Japanese culture. Sushi, Godzilla movies, karaoke and knife-weilding Japanese ex-girlfriends all get skewered in this all new collection of Deady misadventures! As usual, an amazing cadre of talented guest artists join the invasion, including: David (Kabuki) Mack, Junko (Hell Babies) Mizuno, creature designer Hajime (Final Fantasy, Vampire Hunter D) Nirasawa, Andy Lee, Rain R., special guest Simone (Tokidoki) Legno, and many more exotic surprises!
Softcover, 48 pages, Black & White
Previews Product Code: MAR063369
* We celebrate the return of Superman the only way we know how - with in-depth interviews, hard-hitting coverage, a plethora of embarrassing moments from Supermanís past and a fond farewell to the cut-from-continuity "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace."
STAR TREK PHOTO GUIDE
* Weíre boldly going where none of our photo guides have gone before! In this issue, weíll show you pictures and prices for every Star Trek figure in Art Asylum and Diamond Selectís 6-inch toy line! From Classic Trek to TNG to Enterprise, theyíre all here!
THE STATUES OF CLAYBURN MOORE
* We spotlight the sculptor of the sexiest toys and statues in the business by showcasing his latest work (Invincible, Kabuki, Liberty Meadows and more) with running commentary from the man himself. Plus: close-ups of some of his finest past work.
* We bring together every Marvel MiniMate ever made (all 87 of them!) in one of our cutest class photos ever! Itíll be adorable!
STAR WARS: THE BLAME GAME
* Itís finger-pointing time! We trace the paths of the Jedi, Senators and librarians whose pigheadedness and stupidity contributed to the turning of Anakin and the rise of the Empire! Morons!
PROP REPLICAS WE WANNA SEE
* We run down the movie props we wanna see companies make, like Ashís chainsaw hand from Army of Darkness , the glowing briefcase from Pulp Fiction, and the Sword of Omens from ThunderCats!
TWISTED TOYFARE THEATRE
* When the Hulkís stupidity continually foils the plans of the super-smart Leader, the Leader comes up with a plan so clever it actually seems kinda dumb: make the Hulk smarter! Can Megoville survive with a super-smart Hulk wandering the streets? Find out here!
Previews Product Code: MAR062847